
News
Share
Published 12:54 12 May 2026 BST
Updated 13:19 12 May 2026 BST

A television chef has been arrested on suspicion of rape and sexual assault following a complaint made to the Metropolitan Police.
The Telegraph reports that the man, who has appeared on multiple TV programmes, was held on suspicion of rape, sexual assault, and causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent.
He was taken into custody on Saturday, 11 April, questioned for several hours at a central London police station, and later released on bail.
The alleged offences are said to have taken place at an address in London in January.
A woman is understood to have reported the incident to police last month, with the chef arrested shortly afterwards.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: "A man was arrested on suspicion of rape, sexual assault and causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent on Saturday, 11 April."
"This relates to sexual offences which reportedly occurred at an address in January.
"A female victim is being supported by specially trained officers. The man has been released on bail as enquiries continue."
The investigation remains ongoing.

Matthew McConaughey’s first acting role helped solve a murder case
One of McConaughey’s earlier roles helped solving a case in the 1990’s The Texas born actor is best known for his larger than life characters that bring a movie together, including his breakout role in Dazed and Confused, his Oscar-winning performance in Dallas Buyers Club, and an eccentric part in The Wolf of Wall Street. […]
News
1 day ago
Russia warns the UK over drones supplied to Ukraine
Russia has warned Britain that it could face consequences for supplying drones to Ukraine. The warning marks another rise in tensions between Moscow and London. The Russian embassy in London made the warning after reports that British-made drones were used in attacks inside Russia. According to reports, the drones were involved in long-range strikes against […]
News
1 day ago
News
News